The Admitting Department at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is located in the Carrington Pavilion. Its hours of operation are 24/7.
Members of the Admitting Department aim to serve NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist patients with courtesy, respect, and privacy. Registrars are often a patient's first contact with the Hospital. They are responsible for organizing each patient's information so that medical professionals can provide appropriate care. Financial information is obtained to ensure accurate billing for services rendered.
Additional services provided by the Admitting Department include the following . . .
- The Life Begins Program was established to make the Birthing Center admission process as easy and pleasant as possible.
- Private Rooms at NYP Brooklyn Methodist can be requested by contacting our Private Room Coordinator, at 718-780-5071, or by visiting the Admitting Department. Private rooms, when available, require an additional cost which is not covered by insurance carriers.
Telephone Numbers for Admitting at NYP Brooklyn Methodist:
- Admitting Department Main Office: 718-780-3214
- Emergency Room Admitting: 718-780-3152
- Life Begins: 718-780-5969
- Transfer/Direct Admitting: 718-780-3813
- Private Rooms: 718-780-5071