Facilities and Location
The Outlook at Westchester is located in a peaceful and welcoming space that includes:
- Separate living spaces and therapeutic programming for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Comfortable bedrooms
- Group rooms for larger activities such as yoga and art therapy
- A relaxing "quiet activity" room
- A pantry where patients participate in preparing and selecting meals
- Bright and cheerful halls decorated with landscape and nature photography
As a patient progresses through the program and begins to stabilize, it may be therapeutic to utilize The Outlook's extensive landscaped grounds. Gardens, walking paths, tennis courts, a pool, and a par-three golf course are all located on the beautiful campus.
Conveniently located in White Plains, less than 30 miles north of Manhattan, The Outlook is easily reached by car or train from New York City. It is closely accessible to Connecticut and New Jersey and is within minutes of Westchester County Airport.
NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center
Center for Eating Disorders
Psychiatry, NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
Weill Cornell Psychiatry Research and Clinical Trials
Columbia Psychiatry Clinical Trials
Eating Disorders, NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell