Nursing Career Opportunities
A better career. A better you.
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a voluntary, acute-care teaching facility, our nurses have unlimited possibilities for growth and learning. Whether it's acute, inpatient or outpatient care, nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital provides the perfect setting for a great career.
You may choose to practice in any one of our centers of specialized care:
- Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery/CTICU
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Maternal-Child Health – Level III NICU/Labor & Delivery/Pediatric and Mother Baby
- Neurology, including Psychiatry
- Operating Room – Oncology Medical/Surgical
- Orthopedic Medical/Surgical
- Pulmonary Step Down
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Stroke Unit
Training opportunities for nurses
- We support career development through on-site as well as off-site education and training. We believe professional growth is of primary importance in the advancement of our health care professionals.
- Orientations for each specialty are thorough and in-depth training is provided for those who wish to be technical assistants to nurse managers
- Partnership with New York State University allows for rotations within NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- A nurse leadership program – unique to NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital - provides three months of clinical training for nurses to enhance their skills and focus on improving patient care
Apply for a position at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital